ris Index du Forum

ris
team ris

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Developers Debug Tool

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janirena

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Developers Debug Tool Répondre en citant

Facebook Developers Debug Tool
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Fair enough, but I cannot pass the security check without a code which is supposed to be texted to me and never arrives. Here is an example where the entered expression gets passed to a CoffeeScript compiler before passing it to the evaluate function. I have sent my license (important info covered) four separate times and no joy there either. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 8 '13 at 13:02 Juan Pujol 212 Did you find better solution? –Petr Sep 10 '15 at 10:56 1 Solved. As per March 2017 this doesn't work anymore. To refresh og:image you need to change name (url) of the image. I recommend trying to evaluate this and that expression, including those that generate errors. asked 3 years, 11 months ago viewed 216,464 times active 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. FB states that I am not who I am, that my timeline does not represent a real person (untrue, I am very real!) and that until I pass a security check I will not be granted access to my information or Timeline. Nancy Kew says: December 16, 2013 at 7:44 pm I have been temporarily denied access to my timeline. What is a "right" way today? Thank you –Petr Sep 10 '15 at 10:51 I solved it with adding ?t=TIMESTAMP to my image url in php script, where we generate tags. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. We're testing this for some users to see if it can slow down some attacks where users are tricked into pasting (malicious) JavaScript code into the browser console. Even if you disable Javascript in console, running javascript via address bar is still possible. shareimprove this answer answered Sep 21 '16 at 16:41 user3012760 1444 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Go To then put site URL Now Click on button Scrape Again shareimprove this answer answered Oct 14 '17 at 4:55 sandeep kumar 407310 add a comment protected by Communityf Nov 21 '16 at 12:38 Thank you for your interest in this question. Renaming images each time is not a way, its too cumbersome. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. But nothing works. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Hence, //return result would actually replicate the very normal behaviour as the result is converted. Reply to this comment .. Learn More Social Media Marketing Suite AI-Powered Social Media Marketing Suite Understand your audience, create more effective content to engage and grow your customer base, and measure social medias impact on your business goals. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to clear debug tool cache data? Ask Question up vote 25 down vote favorite 14 It seems the facebook debug tool is using a cache. Sorry about that. The ?fbrefresh=CANBEANYTHING didn't do anything clear the og:image cache. Learn More Create & Publish Content Create & Publish Content Across Social Channels Find inspiration and create more engaging content for your audiences using AI recommendations. Just replace the return statement in the else path by a console.log (res) following a return res. End of Edit This is the prior version which was fixed by Google. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. Reply to this comment . The actual code is pretty similar to joeldixon66's link; ours is a little more complicated for no good reason. The only solution that worked for me was to rename the image and the path on the og metaga. //You can use ev to generate an object yourself. For now it works. Audrey Clement says: January 10, 2016 at 12:05 pm Otto Several months ago you recommended JetPacks Publicize to send blog posts to FB with a user specified image. If you ended up in the test group and are annoyed by this, sorry 5a02188284
facebook video unavailable privacy settingsfacebook chat ton geht nicht mehrfacebook status like and illfacebook status i think i like someone what should i dofacebook chat messages how to deleteganar facebook credits viendo videoshow to get in to facebook without passwordchat de facebook por ebuddyfacebook change old passwordhow can u close a facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ris Index du Forum -> ris -> ris Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation